Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WWW(W) Wednesday (11) The ' JEANIENE FROST' Edition ;D

 


Alright, so I decided to mix one of my favorite memes (Waiting on Wednesday) and a new and cool-looking meme called WWW Wednesday. It's basically three questions(always the same), but I'll be adding mine : what are you waiting for? So, 
let's get on with it!


What are you currently reading?
Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter, #1)Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon :D It's great!

What did you recently finish?


First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost! AGGGGGGHHHHH! :DDDD

What do you think you'll be reading next?
Hopefully :
Illuminate (Gilded Wings #1)Illuminate by Aimee Agresti! :S



Added question: What are you waiting for?  


Once Burned (Night Prince, #1) Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost I just finished another one of her books. AND I AM DYING TO READ THIS! AGGGGGHHHHH! It comes out June 26th :D About a month left! AGGHHHH!

4 comments:

  1. Happy waiting for "Once Burned"! ^_^

    Here you can find my WWW post for this week:
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/05/www-wednesdays-may23.html

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been reading a good selection of book! I loved the first 3 books in Frost's Bones series...but the 4th one and I did not get along and I haven't read her books since. Though I might have to go back to them since I think she's finally written Vlad's story and he's one of my favorite characters from her books.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read of any of your books, they look good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once Burned! Need to have it NOW! :O

    ReplyDelete