Thursday, May 24, 2012

Rippler : Mini Book Review

Rippler (Ripple, #1)
Summary!
My Opinion :

Rippler is a pretty good book.


The reason I am doing a mini book review is that  don't really have any inspiration to write a complete review.

Rippler is about a girl called Samantha, and she can Ripple, which is to turn invisible. Then, she meets this guy named Will, and he can Ripple too. She falls in love with him, but then there's a whole lot of drama (I'm making this sound kinda boring, but it's not really)

I liked Rippler, except that the end just went downhill for me. It felt just empty and too rushed for it to be called an end.

The writing was pretty face-paced, although some parts of the book lacked of action, which made me stop to read the book, and then start it again a few days afterward.

Overall, a good book!


3.5 ROSES!


No comments:

Post a Comment