Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Destiny's Wrath : Book Review : OMG! I loved!


Title : Destiny's Wrath

Series : Destiny #3
Pages : 203
Author : Nancy Straight
Publisher : Self-Pub
Format : Paperback
Source :  From the author to review







My Opinion :


Destiny's Wrath is the third and last installment in the Destiny Series by Nancy Straight. And I have to say, I can't wait to get more of this great author!

Destiny'S Wrath is a great conclusion. It's a happily ever after ending, even though there are characters... who aren't happy...

Destiny's Wrath introduced us to a lot of new characters, like Bert who hosted the demon Samael, and his new girlfriend. I found what Samael did to Bert's new girlfriend horrifying *gulp* I won't tell you more!

I really love Nancy Straight's writing! It's fst-paced, action-filled and you won't be able to put it down!

I found myself attached to the two main characters; I felt connected to them! And that's a great power for an author to have.

I can't wait for Nancy's next novel!

And so, yeah, I LOVED!


4 roses!

1 comment: