Sunday, January 01, 2012

On My Shelf (6)

                                             Photobucket




On My Shelf

And I did my first video about it!!


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is a post for bloggers to share what books they've received to review, bought, won, borrowed or were gifted.

But I call it: On My Shelf! Because... well... I don't receive many books In My Mailbox, so... yeah :D

On My Shelf This Week:


*P.S. : Turn up the volume to hear the awesome music!



For Christmas/Birthday:
Delirium (Delirium, #1)
Yup, I got my fave book of the year
because I had gotten it from the library
Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1)Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2)Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3)Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4)Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5)Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6)Wake (Dream Catcher, #1)Fade (Dream Catcher, #2)Gone  (Dream Catcher, #3)The Son of Neptune Chapter Sneak Peek!

From Library : 

Soulstice (The Devouring, #2)Paper Towns

For review :

An eARC
Always You


HAPPY READING!|




No comments:

Post a Comment