Friday, January 06, 2012

The Demon Trapper's Daughter: Book Review

                                                   The Demon Trapper's Daughter (The Demon Trappers #1)

                                   Click for the Summary

                    Title : The Demon Trapper's Daughter
                        Series : The Demon Trappers #1
Pages : 340
Author : Jana Oliver
Publisher : St. Martin's Griffin
Format : Paperback
Source : Library - Borrowed for Free



My Opinion: Jana Oliver has delivered a new and fantastic series, in which you will get sucked into... BOO!


The Demon Trapper's Daughter is the first in the duology (I think it's a duology...), by author Jana Oliver.


The Demon Trapper's Daughter wasn't what I expected; it was BETTER. The plot held a good premise and the author was good enough to make the book better than I thought it would be! * Please note that this book can also be known as Forsaken.


The story evolves around Riley, a demon trapper daughter (hence the title) and she is training to be one. Of course, add some crushes, self-doubting then a dead father to the mix and there you have The Demon Trapper's Daughter.


My favorite character had to be Beck! He was just so funny, but I kinda hated that Riley wasn't treating him nicely. He did his best with her, and she was just plain mean to him! Also, Simon was kind of sweet, but I have to say that I am TEAM BECK! He just looks sounds hot *giggle*!!


The writing was pretty great; that's because the voice that told it was awesome and... to me... soft...


The second book, Soul Thief, is definitively in my to-read list!

 
4 roses!







5 comments:

  1. This book looks great I am going to try to find it. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ys know I borrowed this one in September from the library and never read it, guess I'll have to give it another chance since you gave it such a good rating.

    Kimberly @ Turningthepagesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete