Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Nightfall : Book Mini Review

I did a really quick review, so here it is:


Don't get me wrong, I normally like L. J. Smith's writing, but to me, the book seemed like she brainstormed, then put it all in a book. Everything was confusing, and still is. I was so excited about this book! But now I don't know if I still want to read the next book in the series. Decisions, decisions. *Sigh* I'll give her a chance.


3/5 stars


P. S. you can also find the same review at: Nightfall Review on Goodreads



1 comment:

  1. I know! I loved her earlier books: Vampire Diaries, Forbidden Game, Nightworld, Dark Visions and especially Secret Circle (the earliest paranormal series I read). Words couldn't describe how disappointed I was with this..I like and know some Japanese mythology but even then it was so confusing. I did end up buying the book after this though...I kinda wished I hadn't. =/

    ReplyDelete