Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hex Hall : Mini Book Review

P. S.: I read this book three months ago and decided to post my review.


I had high expectations for this book from Rachel Hawkins. And they were satisfied highly. Each time I finished a page, I wanted to turn it and continue reading until I was finish with the book. That is what I did! It was so great. Sophie had a great personality. The characters all had their personalities. Of course the three ''bitches'' had the same kind of personality, but Jenna was awesome. And I never thought Archer would be an Eye. I can't wait to read the sequel of this incredible and surprising book by Rachel Hawkins.



2 comments:

  1. Is this a ''vampire'' type of book?
    I love to read your book reviews

    take care
    AJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. To AJ:

    Yep, but it also has witches and others :D

    ReplyDelete