Thursday, August 25, 2011

Miles to go : Book Review

Summary : First, we should dismiss the doubters: Yes, Miley Cyrus is only 16 years old, usually not a ripe age for would-be memoirists, but superstar Miley a.k.a. "Hannah Montana" is not and has never been your average youngster. This autobiography proves that point with 250 pages of reminiscences about growing up as the not-always-happy, not-always-beautiful child in a blended family dominated by country music and television star Billy Ray Cyrus. Miles to Go becomes even more compelling with its account of Miley's own sudden rush to fame as a Disney teen idol. Throughout, Miley is predictably vivacious and candid, making this book a treat for fans and a pleasant surprise for others.


-GOODREADS


My Opinion : So, first, let me tell you, this isn't my genre of books. This is an autobiography, and it was my first ever in this genre! I only read it because I could get it for free at the library, and that Miley Cyrus is in my favorite artists.


As I read the first pages, I thought; Wow! Miley Cyrus has developed a degree of literacy! I liked to see how she got to be the big star she now is.


Anyone who dreams of being a superstar; you ought to read the book.


3.5/5 stars.





No comments:

Post a Comment