Saturday, June 25, 2011

Nightshade : Book Review


Summary : 
Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. 
But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything— including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?



-GOODREADS


My Opinion : Nightshade is a great book by Andrea Cremer. At first I had bad expectations about this book. I thought it would only be about werewolves; which I totally hate! But as I began to read it, I fell in love with it. I can't wait to read the sequel.


Characters : Renier, or Ren, would be my favorite character of all. His love for Calla is just perfect and I love the way he talks and is nervous around Calla and not around other girls. I hope he is going to end up with Calla.


Shay would be my second favorite character. I loved his spirit, though I think he was too nice to Calla.


Then there is Calla, warrior and Guardian Calla, alpha female and kind of stupid in my opinion. I mean, she likes Shay and Ren, but she can't choose until the end of the book and even then she didn't look convinced.


Ansel is quite nice. I love how he is goofy for Bryn. And I love of his relationship with his sister is tight.


Bryn is like Ansel. I like her.


The other charcters are okay and nice except for Lumine; I hate her!


5/5 stars.





No comments:

Post a Comment